Ryan's
My name is Ryan.
I am 15 & my birthday falls on 11 August.
Please be kind & generous and give me some presents :)


Flyaways



Judgement time



Cheerings


Past Tense

``September 2010
``October 2010
``November 2010

 

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Please don't hate this....It's my dream, I'm just pen-ing it down.

Chapter 1

I squinted at the light, that bright sparkle of white blinding light blurring my vision. A blurry figure approached me, I could not who he was.

"Rayan, Rayan..." He whispered to my ear.

Then another figure approached. A girl in white. She placed her hand on the guy and told him to kind of back off. He kindly did so. She then came forward and took out something from a tray she was holding. I could only make out the sharp end of a "needle". She wiped some liquid on my arm and injected me. I saw her then checking her clipboard and writing some notes on it. My vision then started to blur. I began seeing double. My eyes started to weigh on me. I tried to keep them open, but I knocked out.



"You know we can't keep going like this."

"What you mean? Trisha, -"

"Rayan it's enough...Let's break up."

"What? I did not hear what you just say."

"Let's break up Rayan... Don't bother..I won't change my mind. I just don't love you anymore."

"Please! Just give me one more-"

"No. I don't even know what's more important to you. Your games, your friends, or me? You said at the start of our relationship that you'd do anything to keep me. That's just a lie. You said you'd travel a thousand miles, you said you'd fight a thousand wars. But you can't even travel one freaking bus-stop to meet me. You can't even stand up for me. What else do you need to prove? What more chances you need? I had enough."

"No, it's because, I was-"

"Enough." You turned your back. I could not see well with all the tears in my eyes. I tried to stop you. But you just shrugged me off. My hopelessness engulfed me. I was lost at the crossroads. I fell to my knees, and started to cry. Tears covered my eyes. Then I heard a sound. A voice calling my name.

"Rayan, Rayan."



I awoke from my slumber. Only to see a familiar face right beside me. He was glad to see me, and I was sure glad to see him.

"How you doing?"

"I'm going to be okay. It's only a matter of time."

"That's good to hear." he spoke with a slight american accent to it.

"Yea, when you got back?" I asked

"Not long." He replied.

"I see." I struggled with my words. I still was weak inside. I was just beginning my road to recovery. The medics said I would be okay in 1-2 weeks and I would see action again in 3.

"Hey, I better get going. You take care iight?" He patted me on the back and stood up.

"Got'cha." He turned around and exited the tent. Dang those mosquitoes, man they're everywhere in this heat. I looked down at my abdomen. A white sheet of bandage covered it. I still remember the pain when the bullet entered my lower abdomen. God, it hurt like hell. But nothing compares worse to those words. The pain I felt when you walked away. Nothing could amount to it. I hear explosions in the distance, and some gun fire. What the fuck have I gotten myself into? It's just to prove how much I love you. I looked up at the green tent and I offered a prayer. Wherever you are, I just hope you're safe.

 9:00 PM