Ryan's
My name is Ryan.
I am 15 & my birthday falls on 11 August.
Please be kind & generous and give me some presents :)


Flyaways



Judgement time



Cheerings


Past Tense

``September 2010
``October 2010
``November 2010

 

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bproof~ Want you back
(Changed abit? )

God said he understood me
And he goin to bring her back
He asked me whether I want her back?
Oh yes I want her back
And I would do anything
To prove my love

I would fight a thousand wars
I would walk a thousand miles
I would serve a thousand kings
I would climb the highest mountain
I would fight the biggest thug
I would swim the largest ocean

So I close my eyes
And then I open them
Next thing I know you were standing right there next to God
I got up off my knees
And you ran right to me

I wrapped my arms around you
And you kissed me on the cheek
I said I love you baby
Promise that I will never leave
You smiled back at me

Then god came to us, and place his hand on me
I'm sorry child but you're not meant to be
I scream what do you mean?
God said just go to sleep
Next thing I know it was just a dream
Oh damn that cupid -'-

 10:07 PM