Ryan's
My name is Ryan.
I am 15 & my birthday falls on 11 August.
Please be kind & generous and give me some presents :)


Flyaways



Judgement time



Cheerings


Past Tense

``September 2010
``October 2010
``November 2010

 

Friday, September 24, 2010

All the memories you left me with
Why are they all so fucking hard to erase?
The memories of you and me text-ing late at night
The days where you accompanied me to watch FIBA

Now everything that happens, I can only think of you
Somehow you're related to everything I see
I just want to scream my heart out
I don't know what tomorrow will be
I won't text you for the first time in almost a month
Will you miss me?
I doubt you will.....

It's just so fucking hard to pen down all my thoughts now
I feel so fucking lost
No sense of direction
I'm just praying for a miracle
A miracle that will never happen
Will you ever happen to look into your phone contacts and ask

~Ryan, why you never text me?
You okay anot?
Maybe I should text you ba~

Will you ever happen to ask yourself that?
Or have you already erased me from your contacts?
Or am I just a name in your phonebook?
Gosh,
I miss you like fuck...
Tears are coming out soon
I got to stop

Come back :(
:(

 11:13 PM