Ryan's
My name is Ryan.
I am 15 & my birthday falls on 11 August.
Please be kind & generous and give me some presents :)


Flyaways



Judgement time



Cheerings


Past Tense

``September 2010
``October 2010
``November 2010

 

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Today is FUCK day (Friends U Choose to Keep) So I'm doing all of you FUCKERS a dedi :)
Inspired by Jocelyn and Joey hahas

I will start with the guyz xD

1)Nick Gan
My brother from another mother!! My kawan my dood! How's life been for you? You smartie pants xD hahas I hope you're coping well back there in SJI. We must bball soon again man!!! Like FINALLY I WON YOU XDXD Who you supporting in the NBA now btw? hahas!! You still good with your girl? Never tell me!! Catch up wif you after finals yo! AND I WANT TO GO YOUR HOUSE ROAR!

2)Larry Hoe
Larry, Larry my mousie!! How are you??!! SO LONG NEVER TALK TO YOU!! Want to bball with you soon too!! You found any girl le? HAHA!! find le must tell me horh!! Good luck for your finals! Meet up soon mans! So wanna see your hair :D

3)Matthew Cheng
MATTHEW!!!! FISHBALL! MEATBALL O.O hahahahas jkjk^^ How's life been for you man? How your results? EH let's go shopping xD hahas you still use your blue Zinc bag? How you and Alicia? Never tell me :( Bball someday iight? Good luck for finals xD

4)Issac Chong
Irish, see la cos of you must study stupid conflicts!! JKJKJK!! Eh, say want stayover de never stayover :( I miss the time I stay at your house ;x After ChompChomp walking back then keep talking about our girl problems hahahas. Want again anot? then I keep farting :S Goodluck for finals man xD

5)212 peoples
This one goes out to especially Andre, Keith, Leon, Darius, Nicholas, Daryl, Dwyane, Jassim, Gerald, Eugene, Russell. Soccer some day again doods. Lan too? Swimming? Party until like 10.00pm at night?? hahas!! Eh, then Russell Keith Andre and Leon never tell me you all chasing after which chio-bu now? Still Karuna ah? Hahahs!! Meet up soon!!! AND 212 CHALET HUAT AH!!!!!!!!!

6)3E1 guyz (Axel, Jiong Wen, Zi Yang, Yan Quan, Ming Kang, Xavier)
We've been like together for like only 7months? But I must say we really clique wellxD Axel- $100 if not I hang pighead on your door!!! Jiong Wen and Zi Yang- Don't play so much DOTA la :) Yan Quan- Your arm okay le ma? hahahas later I go break again ;D LOLS ( I think you break mine first) Ming Kang and Xavier- You guys really like my big brothers :) Thanks for showing concern especially when the times I emo. I will try not to show my emotions in class anymore le xD

7) Boon Wang
Bro! How the fuck can I forget you? Haha, thanks for being there when I needed someone. Thanks for believing in me when I didn't even believe in myself. Thank you for everything. Thank you for walking into my life :D I wish you all the best with her xD never give up!! You are a dam good bro. Bro for life!! Good luck with finals xD

8)Fabian
Long time no see :) Just so happen to bump into you the other day Haha! I see you got moustache now eh? I wish you all the best with your girl xD

Okays Done with the boys...Now the girls

1)Joey Lee
FUCKER!! You made it on the top you know?!! You should be honoured!! NB CB DAO ME TODAY. hahahhas!! Eh, you owe me alot things you know. Like Swensen's Ice Cream? Can I upgrade to Hagen Daz? LOLS!! AFTER EXAMS JIO ME OUT! PIG-.- HAHA

2)Cheryl Chiam
DOGGIE!! I know I still owe you your Dickie's bag hahahahs!! Eh after exams jio me out then we go buy okays? Eh you never tell me about you and Marcus! Kiss le ah bo? Hahahs after exams I sumpa I get you your Dickie's bag. STUDY HARD HARD AH

3)Shirlyn, Sylvia and Han Yu
Sorry I put you three together! If I must write one for each jiu GG le hahahas!! How's school for all of you? Shirlyn- Liverpool sucks man! HOPELESS. Sylvia- Jie I miss you much! :( call me soon! Han Yu- LAKERS SUCKS TTFM EXCEPT KOBE! HE ROCKS

4)Hannah Jie
Jie, last long with your guy horhs xD And please please find your phone :( Thanks you for always being here for me xD I'm so glad I have a jiejie like you

5)Hazel Essentrix
Essentrix! Don't everytime sms just say one word leh!! I show you my inbox, ALL ONE-WORD DE! MUST TYPE LIKE THIS. I MUST GUAILAN AH? HAHA. YOU IS HORNY LOLS!!! JKJK!! AND INCEPTION SUCKS! TRANSFORMERS ROCKS YOUR SOCKS AND YEA......

6)Jocelyn G
The "creator" of this blog :D Cannot thank you enough man! Hahaha, you last long with your boyfriend xD Almost one-year le GONG XI GONG XI!! Text me soon aye? Hahhas

7)Rucui
IS MY CARD STILL INTACT? Or you play so much Jubeat until the card GG le ;x Hahahs eh meet up soon ah, after my exams! I sumpa my Jubeat skillz improve alot liao! (I think) Last long with Jackson :) Go lan horh play COH HORH ;X

8)Sarah
Hello meimei xD You okay le ah bo? What happen to you sia!? Take care mans! Text me soon ah, and Last long with you boy :) Melvin ah? LOLS, meet up soon xD

9)June
Hello sis, you okay? Why everytime see you on Facebook post all the moody stuff de :( Don't sad la xD You now don't MSN me le :( Sad :( LOLS HAHA just don't go airport solo lehhh, far for me lehhh...now bus fare very ex you know! MAH JONG SOON...I SUMPA I WILL PONG YOUR A$$

10)Evelyn
Hello jie :) You hao ma? I will invite you soon xDxD hahas!! Remember to link me! And meet up soon yea? Hahahs

11)Eliz
Eliz :) Don't always so angry la on facebook hahas! And don't upset over your relationship problems or whatever hahahas! Meet up soon xD You haven't tag :(

12)Alyssa
Hello :) You too cheer up hahahs! If it's meant to be it's meant to be, if it's not, just slowly let it go. Sorry, but that's the best advice I can give you right now. Anything feel free to approach me :)

13)Dorothy
Hi mummy :) Don't always so pek cek la. Just dao those people lorh. Bo liao de. Hahahs. Try to meet up soon? hahas

14)3E1 girls
This one is for...Jia Qi, Cheryl, Michelle, Fion, Xinyu and Stethanie :) Well thanks for accepting me and everything hahas. You guys...I meant girls have been really nice :) Like sisters like that, especially Jia Qi and Fion xD. Jia Qi- it takes one to know one and I am AWESOME so you're AWESOME too xD Mushroom good luck with D :) Cheryl- Act cute buey cute not cute MAKE ME PUKE! Hahahs always kena bullied by Zi Yang and Jiong Wen :) Must stand up to them! Michelle- BANGS HAHAHAS!! You always so fierce :( Fion- Fion I have alot to write de...but I think no space le hahahas. You've been a great friend. Like sister like that :) XinYu- Hi :) who your crush now?? Stethanie- Dance Dance :) hahahas

15)My C-walk frenz
This one is for Alina, April, Issabella, Leta, Eugenia, Linh, Christina xD You girls are awesome c-walkers in your own way :) And you girls are really awesome friends xD Best a guy can have!! It's sad that we live on the other side of the world and there's this thing called time zone and distance separating us :( Hopefully we get to meet each other some day!

16) ******
There's too much to write for you. I just put random amount of stars, so it may not spell your name. I will write some another day. yea bye.

OMFG DONE TIRED ;X

 7:05 PM