Ryan's
My name is Ryan.
I am 15 & my birthday falls on 11 August.
Please be kind & generous and give me some presents :)


Flyaways



Judgement time



Cheerings


Past Tense

``September 2010
``October 2010
``November 2010

 

Friday, September 24, 2010

I am fucking sorry for all the wrong I did in the past
I know sorry really don't mean a thing to you now
I just want to say I am fucking sorry
I did not mean it that way
I did not mean it in an insulting way
The only reason was that I wanted our friendship to be special
I know no matter how much I try to make it up to you
It's just too dam late
You got me back, you got me good
What I meant was that
The word would symbolize our bond
Our friendship
I never knew
It would end up like this



So now yea,
You joke, you laugh
I guess its the price I must pay
You call me dog shit
Yes I can live with that
I accept your comments
I never treated you right
I am just a dog
I forgive you
I just can't forget

I will do whatever to salvage our friendship back
I've seen friends come and go
But you're something special
I will try to make it up
Just give me another chance to make things right
11.11 happens twice
Do I get another chance?

I privated this blog for a reason
I don't want you to see this
I don't know why

But inside,
My heart is dying to talk to you again
It's breaking apart
Somehow,
Through god's willing...
You'll come across this
"You are one of those friends that I met as a stranger, grow as a friend, become as close friends, and end up as strangers."
-Hazel Essentrix


Ryan Essentrix James
b.k.a Oracle

 10:42 PM