Ryan's
My name is Ryan.
I am 15 & my birthday falls on 11 August.
Please be kind & generous and give me some presents :)


Flyaways



Judgement time



Cheerings


Past Tense

``September 2010
``October 2010
``November 2010

 

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Don't stop believing

Dear Blog,
Sorry that I've been posting alot of really emo stuff. Just can't help it. So from now on, maybe I will start to count my blessings instead of my sorrows

Blessings
1) Level 3 times in maple today
2) My friends who are forever here with me
3) Good dinner
4) Good breakfast
5) Can't really think of any

Did not do anything much today, just stayed at home. Com,study,com,study. That's how life been so haha. After EOY, fuck it. We were supposed to go out, but I don't see how in the fucking world is that going to happen. Fuck, I will just stay at home and rot. Anybody want jio me out? Lols.... Or anybody want come over to my house?

Open invitations
Ohhh...and I don't feel like c-walking anymore. I am changing to free-stepping. It's kinda like c-walking just with a jumpstyle and tectonik elements in it. This dance is really new and thanks Taufiq for intro-ing me this new dance :) I feel like joining my school's dance crew...but......

Sighs, enough..this must be a HAPPY POST :D so yea, back to mugging naoz.
Cya and tag and yea
And should I open up blog?

 10:33 PM